Please Allow 1 Working Day For Dispatch
Ripmax Wot4-E Mk2 ARTF (3 Blue Scheme) A-CF003A
The overwhelming demand for the original Wot-4E made it easy choice for us to re-produce, working closely with Chris Foss this model with a revised lightweight structure and a bright new colour scheme. The Wot4-E is a 80% scale version of the classic Wot4 ARTF making it the perfect size to fit 3S 2100-2500mAh Li-Po batteries.
The WOT 4-E is a brilliant all around model and is ideal for small field use - or where there are noise restrictions - yet is large enough to hold its own at the busiest flying sites. The balsa/ply structure is strong and light with the additional benefit of an easy access battery mount with magnetically secured hatch cover for quick battery changes!
With all the same flying characteristics of its predecessor, this really is a superbly performing sport aerobatic aircraft. The thick wing section is forgiving at low speed and the Wot4 needs to be really provoked to stall. The long strip ailerons provide plenty of authority and the Wot4-E is capable of a wide selection of aerobatics.
• Revised design
• Lightweight wooden structure
• New colour scheme
• Aluminium undercarriage
• Fibreglass cowl
• Easy access battery hatch
• Quantum II 36 Brushless Motor (M-Q2-36)
• Quantum 40 Brushless Speed Controller (P-QESC40S)
• Hi-Energy Extreme 3S1P 11.1V 2200mAh 30C Li-Po battery (O-HE3S1P220030A)
• 4 x New Power XLD-17MB Mini Servos (P-NEWXLD17MB)
• 2 x 200mm Extension leads (P-CF0200CSTD)
• 1 x Y-lead (P-CFCYLS)