SAB Goblin Black Nitro 700 Yellow/Carbon TB Main and Tail Blades SG713
Nitro helicopters enter a new dimension with the Goblin.
High center of gravity with an optimized 690 mm blades rotor give the helicopter extreme agility and amazing performance, which is incredible for a nitro machine!
In addition to the flight characteristics, we have paid special attention to making all maintenance work quick and easy. The SAB modular concept allows you to remove the engine unit and the tank in just a few minutes.
- Main rotor diameter: 1548 mm with 690 mm size blades
- Tail rotor diameter: 305 mm with 115 mm size tail blades
- Approximate weight RTF: 4800 grams
- Cyclic Servos: Standard size (40mm)
- Tail Servo: Standard size (40mm)
- Tank capacity: 650 cc
- Main rotor Ratio: 8.23
- Typical power setup: 90 / 120 Glow engine.
- Flight Battery: 2S 1600/3000 mAh
- 690 mm ThunderBolt main blades
- 115 mm ThunderBolt tail blades
The center of gravity is one of the most essential items to a nitro model. We made it a priority to have a high and neutral center of gravity. The fuel tank is located in the center of the main shaft so that as the fuel level changes, the center of gravity remains the same.
The engine and all of its components are in one modular design. With 4 bolts, you can easily remove and install the entire engine assembly from the model.
Starting assembly, clutch stack, fan and motor pulley are installed on one shaft that is directly mounted onto the engine itself. This assures that everything with the engine is perfectly aligned for smooth transmission.
Click here to download the manual